As we seek to be a bigger, deeper and younger church we have three priorities here at Peace Church:
- Unity in Diversity – as a multi-generational, multi-cultural, multi-language church, we want to build line-crossing relationships, experience inspiring worship, and have times of deep fellowship together.
- Global and Local Mission – we look to establish serving relationships within our own context, even as we sustain an ongoing ministry in Laos and regularly serve in places like Haiti, Kenya, Honduras, and Clinchco.
- Commitment to Younger-Adult Ministry – longing to ensure that no generation is lost, we make ministry to younger-adults a priority, walking with them and communicating the message of Jesus in relevant ways.
- Christmas Cookie and Craft Sale: Saturday, Dec. 6. Vendors, please register here!
- Peace Church Women’s Retreat: Saturday, April 18, 2015
This video is an overview of the many mission opportunities at Peace.
5:15 PM Supper
6:30 PM Children and Adult classes
6:15 PM Celebrate Recovery
8:15 AM Traditional worship
9:30 AM Peace Deaf Church
9:30 AM Lao Bible Study
9:45 AM Contemporary worship
11:00 AM Children and Adult classes
11:00 AM Lao worship
2180 Glory Drive
Eagan MN 55122